Wednesday, December 28, 2011

'A Memento Year' looks back at Basketball and Lithuania

To close out a memorable year in Europe, I had the great fortune of presenting an exhibition in Hamburg, Germany paying tribute to the people and moments that shaped the trip.

Below are snapshots of the Lithuania/Basketball segment of the exhibition - 'A Memento Year'.


My tribute wall for the month spent in Lithuania for EuroBasket
My FIBA singlet and various tickets for sporting and cultural events
Posts on Basketball around Lithuania and Europe
Europe 2K11
- Balancing Basketball and Travel in Lithuania - Part I
- Balancing Basketball and Travel in Lithuania - Part II
- Trash Talk: News and notes on Lithuania and EuroBasket2011

Update: December 2012
I got to talk about the 'A Memento Year' exhibition on the radio

No comments:

Post a Comment