Sunday, March 11, 2012

30HG features: American sports illustrations

Being on a mission to visit the 30 NBA home cities, I'm naturally drawn to ESPN's 'Your Destination' campaign. It has plenty of amusing elements and appeals to my NBA nerdiness and fascination of the American Road. Below are some of the illustrated collateral and the talented artists behind them.

Visit ESPN: Your NBA Destination web page

---------------------------------------------------------
durant, espn, nba destinationnba destination, shaqnba destination, carmelo anthony
TIMOTHY SHAMEY. I am an Illustrator and designer living and working in New York City. My professional career began in 1995 with my first piece for MAD Magazine. I continued as an independent illustrator until 1999 when I joined SME Branding as a Senior Designer.
---------------------------------------------------------

sports illustrated, nba destinationespn, nba destination, map
JOHN HENDRIX loves to draw. In fact, he would rather be drawing than writing this bio. John’s work has appeared in numerous publications, such as Sports Illustrated, Entertainment Weekly, Rolling Stone, The New Yorker, Esquire, The New York Times, and Time Magazine among many others.

No comments:

Post a Comment