Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Blacktop memories: High School proving Grounds in the Western Suburbs of Sydney

Dunno about you guys but its been over 10 years since I last stepped foot on these courts - we had some epic and hilarious battles where 'Jordan' 'Hardaway' 'Kemp' 'Sprewell' 'Pippen' were the heroes names being called / impersonated at the time. Priceless - GD
Courtesy of an amigo's Fbook post. Never played much streetball during my High School days so I don't have as many blacktop memories as I'd like. As far as I can remember these Courts between my old Primary school (attended Grades 3-6) and Senior High School (Grades 11-12) were my earliest proving grounds. It'd be nice to have a throwback game with the boys, to see how much we've improved and how
age has wearied us.
... and to remember the times when we were just young ballers.

No comments:

Post a Comment