Monday, November 7, 2011

NBA star Dwyane Wade and girlfriend Gabrielle Union in Sydney

dwyane wade, hugo, manly, gabrielle union
Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union in Sydney
Whilst I'm out here in Europe on the hunt for basketball, NBA superstars are touching down at home in Sydney. Dwyane Wade with actress girlfriend Gabrielle Union has been spotted in Manly ahead of promotional duties for Gatorade. The former Finals MVP was replacing Michael Jordan ahead of a launch for the Sports Drink company. Continuing the theme of following in the GOAT's footsteps, Wade is rocking Jordan Brand from head to toe.

- Miami Heat star Dwyane Wade makes an impact during Sydney arrival
- Gallery of Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union in Sydney

Update: Heads up kids! D-Wade will be at Cook + Phillip in Sydney's CBD. 11:30am, Wednesday November 9.
@Dwyane Wade
2morrow is my last day in Sydney and I'm gonna end it with my very own personal "tweet greet" becuz I love my fans and supporters everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment