|'A Memento Year' - Portugal tribute corner|
I've only played organised sports a few times in my life. Its in my nature to dabble with things but rarely do I commit to anything long term. I had a range of sporting experience in Europe from playing Volleyball in London, Ultimate Frisbeeing with pros in Bremen, to joining a Parkour session in Munich. As a spectator I watched Ice Hockey in Latvia, watched Lionel Messi and the stars of Barcelona at Camp Nou and toured Lithuania for the duration of EuroBasket 2011.
I indulged in my twin loves of Basketball and Pro-Wrestling all over Europe. I had the pleasure of going to wrestling shows in Spain, Germany and England. Basketball was something I proudly sought and found in each Country which eventually birthed the '30 Home Games' project.
Find some of my favorite Sports-themed posts
- The '30 Home Games' mission explained
- Trigger: Day 114 - An NBA day in Portugal
- Limerence: Snowboarding, Skating, Christmas and Love
- Coolspotting: Nerding out in England - Comics, CosPlay, Video Games and Wrestling
- Baloncesto: I love this game - Basketball in Europe